Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well done you Val

getting out in the snow :D

If you need any more cleaning help let me know - am always here with my mop :wink:a065.gif I know men try, but it's not the same is it?

How right are you!!! You don't know what you acn cope with until you have to. Been through my cupboards and dug you out some extra spoons various sizes

Love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    I'm glad you enjoyed the fresh air and snow, Val, though the runs etc don't sound much like fun. If the arthritis has been kicked into touch that's a very good side-effect :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Val I've got a few big catering spoons with your name on them sending them your way, glad to see Arthur has been kicked into touch for the mo but please try and don't over do it, you are such an inspiration.........tc............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed your walk out and feel you have a bit more energy. Don't overdo it though. Hope the bad effects wear off soon.
    Christine
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Take care in this bad weather Val.Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Well done Val....I suppose you will feel better getting out..but please hold on to Steve tightly...me and Toni are on our way to do your cupboards...then someone can do mine...you take care...pleasesss (((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Wow, what a brave woman you are, you quite put me to shame. I've been having a little whine on the other side - how very dare I 'cos my troubles are trivial in comparison.

You do what you feel you need to do but do it gently, OK? Your poor body is under enough strain as it is but I am so pleased you were able to get out for some fresh air - it does help things, doesn't it? Even the local supermarket makes for a change of scene. Take care my lovely pal Val, I am thinking of you. ((((())))) xxx DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    they do say getting out helps with the exhaustion the sun and exercise and fresh air do help but it can be an effort tum bad again was up at 5.30 again with it not much fun but went back to bed only just up sun out and snow melting a bit might not all go today though got sore on nose now :oops: i must look so lovely :lol: val

dd you are my insperation do not forget my arthiritis is in remision and i dare not waste being able to move who knows how long it going to last would hate to miss the chance of moving pain free it so lovely to be able to bath and walk heaven val
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Val you poor thing having to suffer with your tum, and having to get up with it in the early hours of the morning I know I would be really grumpy! You are such a trooper, dealing with all that and still go out and enjoy the snow! You just take care and don't go over doing it my dear!!
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    I'm sure you look lovely even with a sore nose, Val. I don't blame you wanting to get out and about at the moment. Hope you tummy has been ok for the rest of the day.
    Christine
  • valval
    Options
    no every time i eat i run but feel hungry because it empty lol will be better tomorrow i am sure val
    val
  • villier
    Options
    Morning Val hope your tums feelinging a bit better today and your sore is healing, although your in remmision try not to overdo it though take this time to bulild up your energy and strength to fight and keep those nasties away, hope you have a good day.........tc..........Marie ((((()))))s xx
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hope your poor tum has settled Val. An extra nasty you have to contend with :roll:

Barbara and I will be over whenever you want us :)

(she's very good at cleaning loos if I remember rightly) e010.gif

love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    valval wrote:
    do not forget my arthiritis is in remision and i dare not waste being able to move who knows how long it going to last

Your attitude keeps on amazing me and making me smile, Val. Trust you to find the good side of chemo. I last went into remission during my first pregnancy, 41 years ago. I still remember the great feeling but that was uncomplicated by chemo. Enjoy it for all you're worth, Val, and, believe me, you're worth a lot. (())
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hope your poor tum has settled Val. An extra nasty you have to contend with :roll:

Barbara and I will be over whenever you want us :)

(she's very good at cleaning loos if I remember rightly) e010.gif

love

Toni xxx
    Right Val...Toni has assigned me to loo cleaning... :roll: got mi bleach...and rubber gloves....Val I do hope the tum settles down very soon...you will get there :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hey Val hope you tums feeling better today, not sure if mine's come out in sympathy for your's but I've been back and forth to the loo for last 3 days, I'm getting lots of exercise shooting back and forth and this rate I'll loose a fair it of weight! Hope it's not a bug, just IBS!
    I do hope it eases off for you soon, you may be a trooper but there's only so much your body can deal with honey. Take care and warm! (((HUGS)))
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Just popping by to see how you are today Val???

Hoping you are feeling ok

love

Toni xxx
  • valval
    Options
    hi tum much better now think it was pancreas kicking back in if so am on mend now fingers crossed i do feel much better at moment yay thanks for messages and all those who have done the yucky chores owe you all one big time val
    val
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Val,

I've been lazy and not helped with the chores I was the fly on the wall watching all the hard work :shock:

So glad to hear you're feeling much improved, long may it last.

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • villier
    Options
    Hi Val hope you are feeling a wee bit better today, I think it will be a day indoors for everyone as it looks like snow everywhere, hope you keep nice and warm..........tc...........Marie xx
    day is full of Smiles
  • valval
    Options
    hi well got back from blood test before snow came and had time for breakfast at hospital cafe beans on toast bacon and sausage was lovely they say bloods ok so that it till week on monday when next pre chemo val
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    Val its good to know you are eating ok now you have got me fancying beans and cheese on toast...I will be there a week on Monday ..now you keep warm ((((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Do you find you like savoury more at the mo Val? My friend (a registered chocoholic), only eats savoury now on chemo.

Glad bloods are fine so next dose a week Monday. Will be ready. Have invested in a brolley detectorp0307.gif to keep Trisher in line :wink:
  • valval
    Options
    well off chocolate still have odd jelly and had some toffees last week that enjoyed it the taste in mouth makes every thing taste strange

here is something did not share yesterday was still getting head around it well she took me into ward where we have chemo done to take blood and left me there while she fetched tray with stuff on and to be honest went light headed and felt very sick at just being there beginging to dread chemo day more with each passing treatment prob because side affects getting worse hands not good can not wash dishes with out them becoming painfull must get some marigolds trying hard to stay positive but am feeling scared to be totally honest will egt through with you lot in pocket got no choice but well you know val
    val
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,926
    Options
    Hello Val
    you are doing well you are always so cheerfull.
    you take care ((((((((val))))))))
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx