Options
2»

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    constable wrote:
    Thats what we did with Tonies letter, sent it Recorded delivery. It also means that they cant deny receiving it because they have to sign for it.

Marie, have you got you'rs done yet???

Btw, we have already heard from our local council and already we have been relieved of paying council tax and housing. Which will make a big difference. Until we hear further.

Karen I'm afraid it was too late never even gave it a thought to do that, never mind, I will get on to the council and see if they will waive mine until I get this sorted, I wont get help with housing as I have a mortgage and the DWP have now stopped paying the interest, hopefully ESA will be reinstated soon xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • villier
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    I have read about people with zero points appealing and being awarded more points and therefore being awarded ESA.

Elizabeth

Thanks Elizabeth it will be the waiting game now xx
    day is full of Smiles
  • villier
    Options
    Marie

Just read through all your woes. In my own case, I put in an appeal against my 0 points in December and just waiting to hear the verdict. However, even though they said I would not get any more ESA, in fact I got a letter to say I would get it and it's been paid. I think this is being paid pending the appeal.

Hope yours gets sorted out quickly

Shula

Thanks Shula, yes, the CAB said I will get paid pending the tribunal, keeping fingers crossed for you let us know how you get on xx
    day is full of Smiles
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    One thing that did amaze me was the letter Tony received. It stated that this was happening because he had been on ESA for one year. I presume this will mean that every year there will have to be an assessment. I wonder if that is right or not.
    Karen xx