6 Nations

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Get in! :lol: I wish my addled brain could come up with a suitable reply . . . . . I'm bethighed myself with exasperation. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Actually, I don't think you get 5athighd in rugby. It's Rugby Sevens, isn't it? So that's two more sets of inthighed legs per person.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    Is there such a thing as an off-thighed rule in rugby? DD
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Inthighder knowledge called for!
  • stickywicket
    Yup. Offthighed, onthighed, inthighed the scrum ( :shock:), outhighed one's own 25 yard box. It all starts again inthighed 48 hours :D
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Thighs thighs and more thighs,roll on tomorrow. Mig
  • stickywicket
    Were you bethighd yourself with happiness, yesterday, mig? Bethighdes the union I also dethighded to watch superleague on Friday. Plus England v Ireland today. It's been a demanding athignment but dethighdedly enjoyable.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    I was besthigh myself with blith. Mig
  • mig
    Those poor boys cold and wet,they need a hot bath and a rub down with a big fluffy towel ! Volunteers needed,no pushing at the back ladies. Mig
  • stickywicket
    Up, down and thighdways, Mig. I wouldn't mind taking the ref athighed for some special treatment either. Did you clock his thighs? :D
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    Oh thit I mithed them. Mig
  • mig
    It's back at weekend after a week break for girly soccer,bring on the thighs.Mig
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Yee Haa very exthighted Mig can't wait for a gander at all those thighs :oops: xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • stickywicket
    I shall be thighlently thighzing them all up.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    They will indeed be a thight for sore thighs. :wink: DD
  • mig
    Nearly there. Mig
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Sticky is that what goes on at the Athighses?
  • stickywicket
    Depends who's in court, daffy. If its those playing tomorrow, definitely :lol:
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    OH is looking at tv mag and spots that "the longest day " is on at5.20 we can watch that at teatime( we have out tea on trays) NO says I rugby is on,so mega sulk follows,divorce imminent . Mig
  • stickywicket
    I have to say, mig, you brought this on yourself. What on earth were you doing marrying a bloke who doesn't like rugby :shock: I presume he must have had some other...er....qualities :wink:

Mine not only watched but played and, in the days of mini-skirts (when I still had all my own legs :) ) I used to wear his rugby shirt as a dress :lol:

Right, I'm off to brew up in readiness for the start of the afternoon's letch.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    Thighs down and look in for the second half.

The Longest Day has been on before and will no doubt be on again. England v France too but at least that varies with each outing. My husband is gently oscillating between BBC1 and 301 so he can check on the footy scores. It's a 'tater thing. DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Crikey, Italy were rubbish today.

Now I have a problem. I am by birth English but I was conceived in France. I am genuinely torn, I love our lads but I also hold a deep admiration for all things French. I love their wonderful anthem (I sing harmony with gusto because compared to our Germanic dirge it makes you want to get up and get on) but I especially love their mercurial, temperamental approach to the game, how sometimes they can be bothered and play well but then at others the Gallic Shrug is manifest with all fifteen players. Tres fantastique! Basically I will be happy with whoever wins.

Time to log out - Daisy thighs with anticipated pleasure. :wink: DD
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Rugby shirt as a dress?! This fashion has had a revival of sorts, Mr LV used to be a rugby player and is now more a bit of a belly carrier than a sportsman but his rugby shirt is one of my few remaining outfits that will actually comfortably cover me, my bump and my bum without riding up at the front! I love it for it's coveringness.

I have to say, these modern Lycra skin tight rugby shirt things just add to the wonder of the spectacle for me. My Dad and Mr LV swear they are to stop shirt pulling but I think they are just to add to the pleasure of my viewing, all those big shoulders so well defined... gasp, sigh, blush, swoon.
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • mig
    Internet went down late morning and has only just come back on,we are on virgin don't know what I would have done if we had lost the tv as well,go begging round the neighbours.OH was playing cards on the pc,its in the next room can't have him watching the rugby he chatters.
    All his qualities have long since waned ,but he's a dab hand at washing up ,doing the shopping and making a cuppa,and snoring ,burping both ends but then he will be 70 this year .Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    Ah mig, it's difficult isn't it? I'm not sure what 'qualities' I offer to 'im indoors (whatever they were they've waned) but I do know that Mr DD prefers short-haired, small-breasted brunettes and I now meet only the first criteria. What did Wobbledagger say? Summat along the lines of 'Love is not love when it alteration finds' and how true that is. Your man has been very poorly but still has his good qualities, yes? DD