It went well.

Options
2»

Comments

• Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good morning DD, I hope you're feeling a little less battered today.
    It's good to know you're resting, though I get the feeling circumstances have forced you too! It is what your body needs right now.
    Have you had someone look at your injuries?
    Take care, (((())))
    Numpty
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    After a very idle day yesterday I am somewhat improved which is just as well because a friend is taking me out for my birthday lunch (delayed for for a number of reasons). I suspect she will use the time we have together to tell me all about her marriage troubles so that will be enjoyable. :roll: (They're both a bit odd so it's no wonder that it's not going too well.) At least it's sunny and we're going to a restaurant at the Marina so the view will be pleasant.

I thought I would be covered with bruises after my fall (I landed flat on my back on a wooden floor) but oddly enough only a couple of small ones have emerged. I landed on my carpal tunnel scars, jarred my arms, hurt my knees massively in kneeling to get up but didn't break anything. I could have gone head-first into a glass display cabinet but managed to twist myself to the left to avoid it. It's odd how the world slows down when you're tumbling rapidly towards the ground - I had time to think about how to ditch the crutches etc.

I am still tired and flattened but feeling a little better in myself. The last of the URTI has nearly gone (I won't meth this week as I want it properly sorted) and I guess it's time I went back to work but that is all up in the air at the moment too. I will have to go to Bucks a few times more, and stay there too whilst the house is cleared, so I dunno what to do for the best. I won't make any hasty decisions though (probably because I can't make any decisions about anything at the moment, talk about brain fog).

Thank you once again for your continued support - it means a great deal to me. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,939
    Options
    Hello DD
    i hope you are feeling a bit better after your fall it shakes you up.
    i'm glad everything went as well as it could. take care
    ((((((((DD))))))))
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Hi DD, I hope you enjoyed your belated birthday lunch :D and things are continuing to improve for you.
    Thinking of you, (((())))
    Numpty x