I'm not going away at weekend again

stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 26,623
edited 1. Jun 2013, 14:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
I doubt the weekend was, in itself, to blame, Unsure. Being on methotrexate, with a dodgy throat, I have to beware bugs and stuff too. I recommend extra caution in hand-washing and disinfecting and to hell with what the rest of the world thinks.

Don't take chances if it gets worse.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,552
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I've been away this week-end too (in all manner of places) and so far so good. I am a great believer in hand gel and disinfectant wipes, not only for me but those around me. I have also discovered, by a lengthy process of trial and error, that if I don't French-kiss strangers I keep the bugs away. :wink: DD
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,236
    Aww unsure....you get better then you can enjoy a weekend away..never say never..I hope you feel better very soon
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    ohhhhh you poor thing it must be awful you with COPD to you should see your doctor and always have anti biotics on stock
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hi unsure

I think you know you need to get to your gp, with having CODP it is a must with everything else you have going on, I have also been away for the weekend and am paying the price for it, hope you get sorted out soon.................tc.............Marie xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 27,390
    Gosh Unsure you have really NOT been well :?

I do hope you won't cancel your weekends away permanently though
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 27,390
    phew :wink:
  • newbygran
    newbygran Member Posts: 96
    I have this complaint, coughing, sore throat, tired,soo tired, and so much snot, and gunge, went to the doc's she gave me antibiotics, I had only just come back from a few days at a caravan break near Whitstable, O H, fit as a fiddle as usual,and looking after me, bless him.

Who's Online

C1955J
C1955J
+2 Guests