The Princess and the Pea.

Options
2»

Comments

• Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well I never knew that (about the bras). My next mammogram isn't due until the end of the year, but it's certainly worth knowing. I'll take some bras along when I go.

Hope you get on all right at your appointment.

Meg
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ye gods, that was uncomfortable. The first two screenings were OK but the second ones were far more awkward, I had to sit down between them for a breather due to the twisting and bending and standing back etc. :( Anyhoo, apparently the piccies looked good and I will hear in a couple of weeks about what's what (and hopefully what's not). At least I wasn't on the hospital roof baring all to a passing satellite! :wink:

I met another disabled lady when there and she was interested in the Clatterator. She had a go and reckons she will get one. I warned her about the noise! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Oh, of course I've always curtseyed DD. :? Just checking we still have to. :lol: How annoying finding an appointment you weren't expecting. They are so very uncomfortable, aren't they? I'm just hoping I don't have to lie on the hospital roof when I go. I'm scared of heights.
    Christine