Options
13»

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Susiesoo wrote:
    Benjamin David arrived on Friday evening weighing 8lb 3oz!!
    Phew. I thought he was never coming!
    Mother and baby are doing well and returned home yesterday evening.
    Hooray...I am a Grandma again and it's wonderful.

The world feels like a different place this morning.

I hope you enjoyed your holiday Barbara and you were right Toni, I was very busy yesterday...buying blue things. Got to wrap them all now. I'm sorry I didn't get on here, but am so pleased to share our good news.

Susie :D

Oh Susie

what fantastic news!!!!

Welcome welcome baby Benjamin :)

I am so pleased and that Mum is well too.

Have a wonderful time Grandma (are you Grandma?) and of course you are very slightly more important than Grandad :lol: not really only joking :)

t8302.gif

love

Toni xxx
  • Susiesoo
    Susiesoo Member Posts: 358
    Options
    Thanks Toni. Yes, I am Grandma. Still can't get used to it after 3 years. Sounds so old. But then my oldest pointed out that if he had had a child at 18 I could be a Great Grandma by now :lol:

Benjamin is very cute. He is very strong and holds his head up and looks around. Ahhhh. I know I am biased, but he is lovely. And he smells, well, like a baby, Barbara. Been buying more blue things today. My other son is getting him a Rugby ball :lol:

Susie
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Susie
    I know you will be busy... :D but I am just checking to see how Ben and mum are doing....and Grandma of course....we have a very large baby store not far away...I used to be like a kid in a sweet shop...mind you I still am...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Options
    Oh susie sorry Im late
    (the hands dont allow me to post much these days)

Im with Barbara....we shared the agony of waiting last year along with Linda legs ......several weeks of waiting between us , but boy was it worth it... Congratulations .....x :)
    Ruby
  • Susiesoo
    Susiesoo Member Posts: 358
    Options
    Hello.......thanks for your messages.......nice to see you, Ruby. Mother and baby are doing well, thank you. All four of them came for lunch yesterday and stayed all afternoon which was lovely. Mind you, Daddy found a bed and had a much needed sleep, again :lol: Men eh?!

Ben is gorgeous and slept the whole time, mostly on me!! Was woken for a feed and I was told how he hates nappy change time; no, not a moan. Too busy looking around. I am shocked at how strong he is. He holds on to the handles of his moses basket and pulls, was rolling around on the changing mat from one side to another. He's only 6 days old.

Yes, I confess to being a besotted Grandma. These times are so special and over so quickly so I plan to make the most of them.

Susie :D
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    Options
    Ruby and Legs' grandbabies last year - I remember :D

But they arrived safe and sound and now yours too susiesoo :D

You enjoy being a totally besotted Grandma!!! Why not? :)

Love and (((baby Ben)))

Toni xxx