Bestir yourselves ladies of the AC coven

Options
2»

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Obvious innit :wink: You dry them out on the end of the broomstick (a few short flights should do the trick), get your pestle and mortar, grind them to a fine powder and then flog it to the nearest snake oil salesman as a new cure for arthritis. Remember it's vital not to mention any specific kind of arthritis because that way all the poor, unsuspecting clods of earth, of any arthritic persuasion, will invest their hopes, not to mention their hard-earned cash, in it. Oh, and please write me a cheque for a substantial amount for that advice :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Have you seen the new channel advert on sky? It's called 'lifetime' and it has a programme called 'The Witches of the East End' watched the pilot 'on Demand' it was pretty good! Maybe you ladies (witches!) will enjoy it? :? Lifetime Channel starts this evening.
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    Sticky, you did make me laugh, thank you. Cheques on it's way via an automated broomstick.....
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Oh Anna, you know these new-fangled automated ones are not to be trusted. What's the betting that cheque never reaches me :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    Not to be trusted???? But it's brand new with all the latest gee-gaws and an onboard GPS system. I paid a lot in dried frogs' toenails & bat wings for it.......