Yuk.

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well, I was talking about a club where people meet who actually enjoy pain. I read somewhere that this kind of thing actually exists. Why not selling our pain to them? Would be for a good cause!
  • Toots
    Toots Member Posts: 483
    Options
    Just stopping by with my usual hugs DD, hope a nice quiet weekend makes you feel a little better. More hugs x
    Toots x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Caliban, you are a naughty boy but you did make me smile! I wish I had that kinda 'bent' 'cos then maybe I'd be a happier bunny but, somehow, I doubt it. I reckon any masochist would be fed up by now, they choose when to feel pain whereas I cannot.

Toots, you are very kind and thank you. I have had a quiet weekend, I've upped what meds I can (this is when I truly appreciate my self-imposed safety net!) and hopefully things will be a tad better tomorrow. Let's put it this way: they bl**dy have to be! :lol: We could be moving very soon and I need to get my house in order. :( DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Constant hardcore would be even more expensive!
    You WILL be better tomorrow!
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    Yuk, moving. Serious sympathy for you DD. That's a dreadful experience I recall, which is why I really plan never to move again (until it's to an underground location :D ).

Do rest and get through your flare. You'll be needing all spoons for a move.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,717
    Options
    caliban wrote:
    Well, I was talking about a club where people meet who actually enjoy pain. I read somewhere that this kind of thing actually exists. Why not selling our pain to them? Would be for a good cause!

As my generosity knows no bounds I'd be prepared to give mine away.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Toots
    Toots Member Posts: 483
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    We could be moving very soon and I need to get my house in order.
    I think you should be self-appointed fore(wo)man and direct the 'getting house in order' and let the lackeys do the work ;-)
    Toots x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I lack lackeys, alas. I think my solution will be to hire a skip and luz into it anything that hasn't been used in the past six months. People can then help themselves to whatever they want. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    That's the spirit! You haven't used it for six months- you don't need it. Stuff is a burden.
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    Hello DD, sorry I seemed to have missed this thread. Hope the yuk has eased somewhat. With flares, I always remind myself that "this too shall pass" although at the time, I don't really believe it, it keeps me going.