Pocket Duty Party............

Options
13»

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I admit that I was hoping that the numbness would ease once the clumsy cast was removed but there is still time for it to improve, yes? Surgery always comes with risks of varying levels but I hope it doesn't last too long.

You are a kind and supportive woman, Marie, the least we can do is return that by supporting you as best we can. Having a high pain threshold is no bad thing but sometimes we may be denied the feedback we need to warn us that something may be amiss. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Hi Marie, just seen this about your numbness, after my fusion, I had intermittent numbness in my thumb, the consultant was concerned about it, but thought it was caused by the cast. They changed the cast (I had three in all) and it slowly improved. It's fine now.
    I really hope yours improves too, like you say there are worse things, but it's still something you could do without!
    Take care, ((((()))))
    Numpty
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Marie
    Just a thought I still have numbness all around my THR scar...but slowly the feeling is coming back..you make sure you get it seen to if you are at all worried...I know you probably don't like bothering people but that what they are there for...(((()))xx
    Love
    Barbara