One Day At A Time ............

Options
2»

Comments

• DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh no ... I love the support, it's letting family & friends down, that offer such support, that upsets me more than anything Toady!! All the anger & disappointment is purely directed at myself too. Pressure I can handle ... Usually :wink:

Thank you :D

Xx xX
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Debbie sorry i have not posted for you in a while, my brains lets me down you had changed colour your thread that is :lol: so I thought I had posted but cant find it...good on hubby winning a lovely hol for you both..I know you will stop smoking permanently ..you are that kind of person even though you dont think you are...good luck with the meds..am always thinking about you...(((((())))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Oh Debbie sorry to hear you have failed with the trying to quit smoking. You could always try again it's 'no smoking day' soon so you could try again soon? You had a good reason to need a ciggie again!
  • Meeee
    Meeee Member Posts: 19
    Options
    I tried to give up the Cigs many a time but did not succeed. I then switched to electronic cigs instead which I have found work well for me as a cigarette alternative. I haven't touched a proper cig in nearly 18 months now and feel a lot healthier for it.

There is currently a lot of bad press about ecigs but don't believe all you read as a lot of the info has been put out by big tobacco companies trying to discourage people from switching away from there products.

They are worth a shot if you are desperate to give up the Cigs

Vape on

Meeee
    Tis Meeee
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Debbie I know you can do it, you will, you are obviously not in the right frame of mind at the moment, you will get up one day and say this is it, the day I stop smoking forever. When I stopped I kept thinking ok lets go for three months, then six months then a year and so on, it is now five years since I stopped and have never looked back, I now feel as if I have never smoked in my life. Don't despair we will be behind you no matter how many times you try......................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    Barbara, Bubba, Meee & Marie,

Thank you all SO much, The support is very much appreciated!!! ((((Hugs))))

I have tried the ecigs but unfortunately I didn't like them :( I thought they'd be perfect for me so I was really disappointed!!

I'm 100% I will succeed its just a case of wen ... But failing twice in 4 months is rather demoralizing I freely admit :(

I've tried the new melt that goes on the roof of ure mouth, I've known anything so vile!! It was so claggy & I think it's too big personally. So I've stuck to patches & chewing nicotine gum, I think next time I'm gona go back & see the quit smoking nurse & try some other options!!

Thank you again, the support, even in my failure is really amazing!!

Xxx xxX
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x