I give up!.

2»

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Mell
    Every department of the NHS including social care has to have a complaints department ...so I would ring up and ask for the address or person that handles complaints you don't need to give your name..other than that there is the NHS commissioning board in your area for your GP..but you should complain to them direct first...you have every right they shouldn't have said you couldn't appeal for the badge
    I would write it all down first, and keep going through to see if you want to add things ...good luck
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Cheer all and cheers Barbara I'm on the case this morning, been up since 3am with two rather angry knees of all things, if its true that we are being punished for sins of a past life then I must have been Pol Pot or Attila the flipping Hun, Ive taken a Dihydrocodeine at 3am but don't want to take anymore as I've been warned its additive but it does help me, God it drives me up the poe when its like this I feel I want to gnaw me legs off. :(
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Oh Mell..I hope this ease up has the day goes on...you use my words I said the other day I can understand people having limbs off with the blinking pain..maybe today you will have to take the meds..and leave them on a good day..or better day I should say...x
    Love
    Barbara