Tubby Member Posts: 177
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thanks Mike
  • fortuna
    fortuna Member Posts: 149
    Options
    I can sympathize with you - not knowing what to wish for! My darling Mum went into Anaphalactic shock when they poured in the cement during her THR this was back in 1981. I was in the middle of my nurse training and we had just 'done' coma. I remember sitting there day and night whispering to her as I wanted her to wake up but only if she were as she was before the op. This lasted for 7 long days and nights until she eventually succumbed to a chest infection.
    I add big (((())))) to you and her family and friends. It is a horrible situation to be in.
    Fortuna
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    This morning a teacher at a Catholic school in Leeds went to work, as she had been doing for many, many years. She was popular, good at her job and well-thought of by fellow staff and, more importantly, the pupils. Then she was stabbed and died. A fifteen year old boy is in custody.

Two families assumed this would be an ordinary Monday, instead it turned into an extra-ordinary one. I think it's good that we don't know what will happen from day-to-day. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss (((((Hugs)))))

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to life & loss, as far as I can tell :(

I hope ure ok, under the circumstances?!

Xx xX
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x
  • Tubby
    Tubby Member Posts: 177
    Options
    My Cousin's wife was a police inspector and I am a teacher - not feeling any safer today :( I work in a non school environment mainly with 16-18 year old boys and I didn't really think about their temper tantrums too much but it is making me think now.
    Michelle's funeral on Friday so the next hurdle approaches but at least I have a hurdle to get over.
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Options
    Will be thinking of you today, Tubby. Beryl. ((()))
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,145
    Options
    Hope things are going as well as is possible. x