Numptydumpty had a rotten day.

2»

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,764
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Numpty, Numpty, Numpty. I'm so sorry I missed this :oops: :oops: :oops: I have been away but have also been back for 48 hours so no excuses.

I'm very glad you managed to improve despite not even a word of commiseration on my part :roll: (I shall stop digging now :wink: ) I do hope you and your lovely daughters have a great weekend. With the odd slurp or two of something nice :D((()))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    That's good to hear. Have a lovely weekend with your daughters.
    Christine
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I hope you are still on the up and being sensible so you can make the most of it. ((( ))) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Hope your still managing to hobble about but not over doing it! Have a good weekend with your daughters, I hope you manage to have a better one than last weekends visit. Enjoy!
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    I am sure you are being a good girl :wink: I hope you have a lovely pain freeish weekend with your girls xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Hello, and thanks again to you all. :D
    After an awful night, :( (least said soonest mended) thankfully things are improving today. So much so, I'm going to cook for my daughters. They are both coming here this evening now, so I'm going to make one of their favourite meals. Well that's my intention anyhow :lol:
    They've given me strict instructions not to do any housework, as they're going to sort that. They didn't mention cooking though :wink:

DD, I'm very careful with the pred, I have never managed to stop it completely, but do keep it at a very low dose, which I can safely increase for a few days when needed. It usually helps, as I think it has done this time. I'm now decreasing the dose again.

No need for apologies Sticky, I understand, you have a very cosmopolitan life style :wink:

Marie, I'm not sure I remember how to be a good girl, that might be asking too much :lol:

Thank you all for your support and well wishes, it really does help.
    Numpty
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,764
    I'm delighted to say I don't have 'a cosmopolitan lifestyle' – I just have two sons who can't live in the same country as me :lol:

I am not, as one of your minders, quite so enthusiastic as you about the idea of your cooking, after such a bad night, though I can wholly identify with the motivation. I hope the recipients tell you off – after cleaning their plates and the house :wink:

Seriously, I hope you sleep better tonight. And have a good weekend. And please keep us in the loop. ((()))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright