S.O.S.

Options
2»

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry for missing this SW..blimey its not you saying you don't feel well.. :o sorry you cant even drown your sorrows..I think that a lot of these viruses appear early summer ..my middle GD came home with a cough and streaming eyes ..and says a lot of her class is off..hope you feel better soon..then we can take you to the pub to celibrate... :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    :D I'll take you up on that, Barbara, but not just yet.

I'm delighted to announce that some of the lead in my limbs has now melted. I'm still in the market for sponsorship by some tea company and still coughing loud and long and unpredictable suddenly as those poor friends on the other end of the phone can confirm. BUT my head is not as woolly as on previous days and I managed to get myself some tea and toast earlier without feeling shattered at the end of it.

Woo hoo! My body can still fight the good fight without recourse to docs and potions - well, apart from the RA :wink: DD's 'moderately grotty' lies within reachable distance :D I am a happy bunny. Thank you again, everyone.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    There's nowt wrong with moderately grotty - my hand is outstretched in welcome :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben