Back to school

TeaBag
TeaBag Member Posts: 101
edited 28. Aug 2014, 13:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
My 9 year old goes back now on 1st September he is very excited ..not so much myself the dreaded school run back into a routine it is all good really roll on Christmas :lol:

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I go back as well on Monday, won't last I know but at the moment after being on sick leave since January I'm quite excited too. Think I'm probably the only teacher in the country feeling like this.
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,152
    I'm looking forward to the kids going back to school as well at least we will be able to get a seat on the buses and go shopping without screaming misbehaved kids everywhere. Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    A couple of years ago I would now be looking forward to two weeks off having worked through the summer break. DD
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Took my four year old Grandson his new school coat and lunch box already for him to start "Big School" next Wednesday. He is very excited. My two and a half year Grandson also insisted on my buying him a lunch box too and is desperate to go to school as well. When my daughter said he couldn't go because he was too small his reply was that he was a "Giant". Think he will be very upset next week.
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Its seemed a much shorter summer break this year ever shorter summer shall miss the kids on their bikes and round about BUT maybe its because I am Grandma so dont have to do to much :lol::lol: