UPDATE ON CONSULTANTS APPOINTMENT TONIGHT.

Options
2»

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Morning DD
    You know that the housework will still be there even if its left for a while. :wink:
    You are an old hand at this....you know about pacing, distraction etc.....I do to but it doesn't always help :lol:

My problem today is it is pouring with rain, I have a meeting at 9.45am....from where I park the car {If I can get it there} is about 5 to 10 minutes walk on 2 crutches
    Lets have some advice from the expert and crutches please :wink:
    It was Jan I started using these after the fracture so haven't experienced bad weather as such.....at the beginning I wasn't going anywhere at all :)
    Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hmmm, rain and crutches is not a good mix, I hope your ferrules are in a reasonable state. Look out for early fallen leaves (they are very skiddy) but most importantly take your time. Rain will make you soggy but a fall is another matter altogether. Is there any way Mr H could go with you to drop you off nearer to the venue? And then collect you when you're done? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi DD
    2 minds with but a single thought :lol: or is it "fools seldom differ" :lol:
    I was going to ask Mr H if he could drop me off..... :wink:
    Ferrules are OK....the crutches aren't very old......these are ones I bought myself....fed up with NHS dull grey noisy ones !!!!
    Thanks for your reply

Love
    Hileena