Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

im new help

superbabe32superbabe32 Posts: 2
edited 20. Sep 2014, 05:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi there
im new to this im 40 with rhemotoid arthritis and trying to find a local support group in buckinghamshire can any1 help please ? thankyou :)

Comments

• stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 26,000 ✭✭✭
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello superbabe32. You could try looking here http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/InyourArea/SouthEngland . You'll also get plenty of support on here from us :D
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 26,336 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Superbabe

Welcome to the forum from me too. You'll find us a helpful and supportive bunch here. Please do join in wherever you like.

There are local support groups obviously, on the link Stickywicket has provided, if you prefer 'real-life' contact. though many of us on here have gone on to meet up with each other.

I personally have met folks off here who will be lifetime friends and two of them live really close by.

love

Toni xxx
    Love

Toni xxx
  • theresaktheresak Posts: 1,998
    Hi Superbabe and welcome, though I'm sorry you've been diagnosed with RA. I felt really isolated when I was first diagnosed, as I knew no-one with RA and knew virtually nothing about it.

Th National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society (www.nras.org) have a list of regional groups.

Tezz x