I am tired.

Options
2»

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well, I'm three weeks in and not feeling any better but why would I? :wink: This is arthritis and arthritis will do as it pleases. It's the PsA that's to the fore but, hopefully, (Oh god no, I must be desperate because I'm using the the H word :lol: ) now the colder weather has returned that will return to its box and allow the OA to resume pole position. It's my preferred gorilla. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    I wish I could think of some pearls of wisdom that would help you, DD, but I'll just have to assure you of my best wishes & hope you will feel better very soon.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thank you, you are all very kind. I have been here before and I will be here again. Some old bat on here :wink: tells people that things pass because they always do. They do but who knows how long it takes? I will certainly appreciate more the good days of moderately grotty and hope they return soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    I hope things gradually start to get back to your "normal " soon.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich