mig
mig Member Posts: 7,152
edited 10. Jul 2015, 09:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
Anyone got a bread maker ? what brand ? and would you recommend it.Mig

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I have a Panasonic, it's now nearly 7 years old and still working perfectly although I am thinking of upgrading purely to get one with more functions. It makes lovely bread and also had a useful dough making setting. I keep mine out but not in the kitchen as the lid opens too high to fit under the cupboards. I also have an electric carving knife which makes it easy to cut.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,276
    Mig my son is looking for one, and says the panasonic are the best so far..but if you type bread maker revies in google ..the telegraph has the best 8 ones on there..they say the Cuisinart is a contender, but its good they review each one..
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    I bought a Panasonic because of the good reviews and when I get a new one will do so again. I know Good Housekeeping rate them highly and they usually come out well in their tests, it's also worth looking on sites such as Am**on for reviews and offers. I also have a recipie book which has lots of recipes for sweet breads and cakes in as well as for sour dough bread you can make in a machine. Mine has a timer do you can add ingredients such as fruit but dome do this automatically, some also have settings for gluten free breads.
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    My bread-maker is called Nick, and he`s my hubby!! He absolutely loves making bread, ever since he retired, and he`s turned out some lovely loaves, baguettes, etc. He doesn`t use a machine, just his own fair hands.

Who's Online

SharminB
SharminB
+3 Guests