What a difference a diagnosis makes.

Options
2»

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I am so sorry I haven't replied before now but life is not going too well for either of us. 'Nuff said. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Sending some (((hugs))) to help you recover. x
    Christine
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Well, the fun and games continue. I am limping with plantar fasciitis in my right heel and he has gone back to the doctors as he is no better; he's scratching far less but the rash is spreading and his gout has sprung into action. There's no doubt that he is on the auto-immune spectrum but with what? :?

The roofers are back for the final time, they are finishing off various little bits and tidying up. The scaffers will return to take down the last bit and the skip should be gone by Wednesday. The new roof is wonderful, the new red brick chimney a joy to see. A two-week job turned into four weeks but it matters not, the result is well worth the disruption. DD
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hope Mr DD can get sorted at the Drs .It would be wonderful if we could all have a break from all the dross we have to cope with.Sending hugs to both (((()))) Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thank you Mig, it seems that he may have a viral rash so hopefully it will start to clear in due course but who knows? He is definitely not himself at the moment, he says he feels OK but I don't think he is. Hey-ho. He has to finish the course of steroids and anti-bios but stop the Piriton. He is going back to work tomorrow, I hope he doesn't do himself any further harm.

So, slowly but surely, we are getting our house back. I don't have to move my car at first light, I can go out and know I have a definite parking space when I return (Sainsbury's here I come :roll: ) then the skip leaves our warm embrace either on Wednesday or Thursday and I can then get Bea2 back into the garage. During all the upheaval she was side-swiped by a careless driver and has sustained some notable damage, I hope to get her to a body repair shop later this week. I wonder what they can do for me? :wink: DD
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    I believe they have a tool which sucks out any dents and then, presumably, it's a spray paint job. I'm game if you are :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I've made a mistake. Due to the demands of future events this week, and my limited physical resources, I did my humira.

IDIOT. :D DD

PS Hello mods, is it time to lose the summer emoticons? I know we have had a very mild few months, and I could happily use all of the drippy ones, but it is November . . . .
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    They're there! Thank you to all involved in making that happen. :autumn-leaves: DD
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    How are you and Mr DD ? (((())))
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello and thank you for asking. I'm getting there and his scratching has almost disappeared which is a good thing. DD