Newly Diaganosed.

Options
124»

Comments

• bluejay6497
    bluejay6497 Member Posts: 56
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi DD how are you this morning ? I hope you are feeling a lot better. :) and hope the sore throat has gone. :) I have just been to get my 2nd BT after starting MTX will get the results back tomorrow and then of to see the Rheumy next Wednesday. I do feel a bit better than I did a month ago but saying that I do have quiet a lot of pain still hopefully it can only get better for all of us. :)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello again, and again my thanks for asking after me. I am feeling better (which is lovely) and have nearly finished taking down my tree, the aim is to complete that today but if I don't, no matter.

It's lovely to hear that you are feeling a little better in yourself and I hope that continues. I have never experienced any of my PsA meds reducing my pain levels (apart from one anti-inflammatory, Celebrex, which the hospital prescribed; that was very effective but when some rules changed and it had to come out of his budget, my GP changed it for something cheaper which wasn't) but never mind. The cocodamol I take dulls matters sufficiently for me to get on and that's enough.

I've done an hour with my personal trainer this morning, I really must go and have a shower! :lol: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben