Does anyone bullet journal?

littlemimmy
littlemimmy Member Posts: 111
edited 24. Dec 2017, 03:01 in Living with Arthritis archive
It's something I've wanted to do for a year now, but starting is just so daunting!

I really need to track my pain, sleep, tiredness and stiffness.

Does anyone already bullet journal and can give me some advice?

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I bullet journal, but mine is nothing like those beautiful, multicoloured affairs you see on pinterest! For a start they would take too much time and effort.
    I started mine in September using ordinary notebooks trying to find what suits me, and now have a "proper" bullet journal ready for Jan first. I don't do any formal tracking but each week I do a double page spread with my list of "must does" for the week on one side with "notes" on the other which usually relates to how I am.
    What I really like about the idea is how you can personalise it to suit yourself, and also being able to keep a lot of information in one place.
    If you want to pm me please do, I have actually been meaning to write a post about how I use mine because I find it so useful (something to add to my list of things to do).
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    This is a useful article about bullet journals.
    https://lifehacker.com/the-bullet-journal-minus-the-hype-is-actually-a-reall-1786382012
    When I attended an AC course a few years ago a version of this was used as part of the learning to cope advice.
    As scrapbooking is so popular across the pond I guess that's why some of these journals are so pretty - decorating pages is second nature!
  • littlemimmy
    littlemimmy Member Posts: 111
    Thank you everyone. Slosh, it's really useful to hear about your bujo, thank you. I've made some notes for mine, but still need to work out exactly how I want it to work.

I think it's a bit of trial and error, for a few months at least.