Does anyone bullet journal?

Options
littlemimmy
littlemimmy Member Posts: 111
edited 24. Dec 2017, 03:01 in Living with Arthritis archive
It's something I've wanted to do for a year now, but starting is just so daunting!

I really need to track my pain, sleep, tiredness and stiffness.

Does anyone already bullet journal and can give me some advice?

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I bullet journal, but mine is nothing like those beautiful, multicoloured affairs you see on pinterest! For a start they would take too much time and effort.
    I started mine in September using ordinary notebooks trying to find what suits me, and now have a "proper" bullet journal ready for Jan first. I don't do any formal tracking but each week I do a double page spread with my list of "must does" for the week on one side with "notes" on the other which usually relates to how I am.
    What I really like about the idea is how you can personalise it to suit yourself, and also being able to keep a lot of information in one place.
    If you want to pm me please do, I have actually been meaning to write a post about how I use mine because I find it so useful (something to add to my list of things to do).
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Options
    This is a useful article about bullet journals.
    https://lifehacker.com/the-bullet-journal-minus-the-hype-is-actually-a-reall-1786382012
    When I attended an AC course a few years ago a version of this was used as part of the learning to cope advice.
    As scrapbooking is so popular across the pond I guess that's why some of these journals are so pretty - decorating pages is second nature!
  • littlemimmy
    littlemimmy Member Posts: 111
    Options
    Thank you everyone. Slosh, it's really useful to hear about your bujo, thank you. I've made some notes for mine, but still need to work out exactly how I want it to work.

I think it's a bit of trial and error, for a few months at least.