Hello all

Shazva
Shazva Member Posts: 9
edited 5. Mar 2019, 10:06 in Say Hello
I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia last year.the year before that I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis, an impingement in my C5/C6 and narrowing of the cervical spine.

I think this avenue of support will be a positive experience 😊 happy to meet you all 😊

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,636
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Shazva,

Lovely to meet you too! I'm sure you will have noticed lots of is have more than one type of arthritis- your combination is quite a common one, and one that can have repercussions when your consultant treats one and GP the others.

You might find our hints and tips thread helpful, here’s the link

https://arthritiscareforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18372

Please do add on any tips you have found helpful.

Looking forward to seeing you around,
    Take care
    Yvonne x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,088
    Happy to meet you too, shazva. I have RA and OA too but got them the other way round :D

Please join in anywhere. Everyone's very friendly.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I began psoriatic arthritis in 1997 when I was 37 (it was finally accurately diagnosed in 2006) then OA was diagnosed in 2011 then fibromyalgia after that (by then I had lost interest in dates, facts and figures). Life has its challenges but generally speaking I get on OK with it. I hope you find the forum to be of interest, not many people post regularly but seeing as how we are all affected by the disease that is hardly surprising. DD
  • Shazva
    Shazva Member Posts: 9
    Thank you for welcoming me and providing good advice x

Who's Online

14 Guests