How to start a new discussion
You will need to be inside a category to start a new discussion.
- Choose the best category for your new discussion and click on the category title to go there.
- Now, click the New Discussion button and you will then need to fill in a title before writing the full content of your post.
Add your title and then your message.
You can save a draft or cancel at any point.
You can copy/paste quite a number of things, including links, text and images from elsewhere.
Pasting a URL (e.g. YouTube) will also add the video to your post.
When you are happy, click Post Discussion to send your new discussion to the Online Community.
Take a look at our Guides for more information.
Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 335 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 270 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe