Week Ending 4th April

Brynmor
Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
edited 7. Feb 2023, 09:56 in News Archive

As we continue with extraordinary events, here's some of what has happened on our Online Community and elsewhere over the last week:

1. Elsewhere: The Goats of Llandudno

Starting just over a week ago, I noted a story on Twitter about the wild roaming goats from the Great Orme wandering down into the town of Llandudno - just a few short miles from where I live. By the end of the weekend the continuing story was all over social media and hit the main press headlines at the start of the week!

You can see where the story all started with a midnight Tweet here (no Twitter account needed).

2. Matron's Munchies

The collection of recipes is growing and look absolutely great! Here's one for a sausage casserole:

Sausage Casserole Recipe – A Delicious Winter Warmer

3. Managing your bone, joint or muscle pain

Most healthcare outside of hospital is now being delivered virtually to help tackle the spread of the Coronavirus.

This means many appointments will take place over the telephone or on the internet, and patients will also be asked to take practical steps at home to manage their condition.

Versus Arthritis has worked with The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and others to produce MSK self-management resources where you will find the best advice, guidance and exercises for your pain.

4. Keeping your Mental Health healthy

A great thread full of ideas to help us keep mentally fit over the continuing period of lockdown and isolation. Continue to add your ideas to How are you keeping your Mental Health healthy right now

5. Stay Safe, Stay Happy

Celebrate with Airwave !!! "The sun coming out is enough, how glorious! I’ve just been hoovering the car out and amid a cloud of dust I’m still smiling." 😄

This made me happy today

Brynmor