Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you with us. I am sorry to see you have been in so much pain. It sounds as though you've had a lot to deal with over the last 5 years but it is great to see you have such a positive attitude.
I have provided a link from our website to some information on managing the symptoms of arthritis, you may find some of the tips on pain management helpful.
I am sorry to see that work is getting harder for you. May I ask what the nature of your work is? It might be helpful to speak to your employer about any measures that may make it easier for you. I've provided a link below on this topic which may help.
Please check back in and let us know how you are getting on or join in any of the forums we have.
- 8.6K All Categories
- 1.2K Welcome
- 4.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 25 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 598 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 192 Work and financial support
- 367 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 29 My Triumphs
- 115 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 3 Food and Diet
- 252 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 299 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 239 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe