Hello

Options
emmag80
emmag80 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Hi I’m Emma I’m 40 I have OA for the last 4 years, sometimes I find it hard to move and am in so much pain. 5 years ago I had a stroke but am so better now but I don’t tend to let anything get me down. I currently work but now that’s getting more harder to do. Such a great thing to have to come and talk to people who know what your going through xx

Comments

• ajolly
    ajolly Member Posts: 59
    Options

Hello @emmag80,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you with us. I am sorry to see you have been in so much pain. It sounds as though you've had a lot to deal with over the last 5 years but it is great to see you have such a positive attitude.

I have provided a link from our website to some information on managing the symptoms of arthritis, you may find some of the tips on pain management helpful.

I am sorry to see that work is getting harder for you. May I ask what the nature of your work is? It might be helpful to speak to your employer about any measures that may make it easier for you. I've provided a link below on this topic which may help.

Please check back in and let us know how you are getting on or join in any of the forums we have.

Best wishes,

Alice