Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

24 with arthritis.

I’m 24 year old. I have arthritis and fibromyalgia.
I get a lot of pain in my
Ankle and feet at night. Can’t cope

Best Answer

Answers

• Chris_RChris_R Posts: 70 mod

Hi Hayley

Welcome to the Arthritis Community, Sorry you are suffering with pain at the moment and feel you can't cope,we understand what you are going through as everyone here has a form of arthritis and goes through various levels of pain. If you wish to talk with a person we have a helpline you can contact on 0800 5200 520. They would be most willingly give you advice and help. Our forums are full of people with story's to tell and practical advice to give,the most popular forums are Living with Arthritis and Chit Chat and Vals cafe.

Hope all goes well for you Christine

• Thank you. I hate being in this much pain
  • Hello Hayley,

I'm Cherie, I am new to this site as of today and also new to OA of the hips, few months now. I was and still do struggle mentally but coming on this site, just for one day so far is helping me. I also have pain and at times feel just like you, if you want to chat go for it, I will get back to you.

Take care.