Top to bottom pain.
Hello. I wonder whether anyone has the same symptoms a me. Starting at the top.
Severe pain in my neck.
Shoulders and arms Pain.
Hands and wrists pain.
Hips. X ray evidence of OA in both hips. Very clicky and painful.
Knees. Left knee replacement. Right knee very clicky and painful.
Left leg pain from knee to foot.
Pain in both feet.
NHS have discharged me and suggested a pain management clinic !!
I take Tramadol but dont like taking too many because of its potential to become habit forming.
What does anyone suggest.
- 8.1K All Categories
- 733 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 567 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 495 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 231 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe