Stabbing like knee pain
I've got OA in both knees, especially the right one.
As well as the usual pain, at night I experience a kind of shooting, stabbing type of pain, starting at the outside of my right knee, going down.
Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas how to cope with it? So far I’ve tried pillow between legs, ice packs/ cold gel, painkillers, getting up and moving. The lack of sleep is driving me nuts.
Only 51 and I feel like an old woman...
- 7.7K All Categories
- 504 Welcome
- 3.5K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 16 Feedback and ideas
- 38.9K Our Community
- 2.7K Living with arthritis
- 109 Let's Move
- 171 Work and financial support
- 556 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 245 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 25 My Triumphs
- 355 Young people's community
- 490 Chat and News
- 25 Val's Cafe
- 227 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe