Best knee supports
Hello to everyone, I have been putting this off for a while, but the pain, a nagging pain that is always there in the background, in both my knees is getting too much now, and at 57 it is something I was not expecting this early in my little life.
I have been using elasticated supports for a while but now I feel I need something a bit more firmer to give added support especially when trying to get up from a seated position.
Going up stairs is bearable but going the opposite way, is a one step at a time thing and I guess its starting to notice that " things " aren't as they should be !
So what are everyone with knee problems suggested supports ? I do try to exercise everyday by walking and as I said trying to go up and down the stairs.
Thanks for reading my post and again "Heeeello"
- 8.1K All Categories
- 704 Welcome
- 3.7K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 20 Feedback and ideas
- 39.1K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 567 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 364 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 110 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 495 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 231 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe