HELP , ADVICE ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT TIA "" OSTEOARTHRITIS" "
Hello everyone in New here just a little about me in 45 yrs at 36 I had tlkr no accident just woke up one morning and couldn't weight bear went on for nearly a year before I had a scan mri which found i had 4 full thickness tears in my cartlidge ended up with osteoarthritis hence tkr .
Now I'm waiting for injections in my joint in my thumb and wrist Tryed splints not very effective consultant wants to try injections before operating pain is now starting in my other wrist and thumb.
Have x-ray planed for next week as pain over months now in groin and hip docs think osteoarthritis or bursa.
In a lot of pain and I'm really fed up any one in same boat.
Is there anything I should be asking my docs as I'm fed up of them just saying osteoarthritis spreading nothing we can really do.
Thanks in advance
- All Categories
- 2K Welcome
- 5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.2K Our Community
- 648 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 3.7K Living with arthritis
- 32 Hints and Tips
- 215 Work and financial support
- 383 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 36 My Triumphs
- 128 Let's Move
- 22 Sports and Hobbies
- 10 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 329 Chat and News
- 28 Val's Cafe
- 266 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe