We posted an instagram today looking for tips for cooking - Iots of the suggestions so far are for warming soups. I wondered what we could come up with so join in if you can
What are your tips for cooking food?
We know that the winter season may be a little more tricky for people with arthritis this year, and that looking after your emotional wellbeing is important. For some, comfort food can bring a small bit of positivity into the day.
- What are your favourite comfort foods to cook?
- What are your best tips for working in the kitchen?
We'd love to see your tips and pictures. 👇️
(You can view the video about cooking tips over on our Instagram post - no Instagram account needed)
- 7.1K All Categories
- 150 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 527 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 473 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 217 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe