We posted an instagram today looking for tips for cooking - Iots of the suggestions so far are for warming soups. I wondered what we could come up with so join in if you can
What are your tips for cooking food?
We know that the winter season may be a little more tricky for people with arthritis this year, and that looking after your emotional wellbeing is important. For some, comfort food can bring a small bit of positivity into the day.
- What are your favourite comfort foods to cook?
- What are your best tips for working in the kitchen?
We'd love to see your tips and pictures. 👇️
(You can view the video about cooking tips over on our Instagram post - no Instagram account needed)
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe