Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Hello!🙂

Hi, I’m a new member and haven’t joined anything like this before so not really sure how it all works. I live in Devon and have been diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis for about 4 years now but have suffered for a lot longer. Hoping to be able to find people to chat to.

thanks! 🙂

Comments

• EllenEllen Moderator Posts: 475

Hi @Nads0469

For a first posts to an online community you have done really well!

You have definitely found the right place to come and chat to people who have arthritis. I see you have Ankylosing Spondylitis, which is not the most common type, but this is a very supportive community and everyone here can relate to pain.

While you wait for some of our members to come along and say hello I will attach a couple of links. The first is on Ankylosing Spondylitis itself might be useful to read even though you were diagnosed 4 years ago: Ankylosing spondylitis | Symptoms, causes, treatments (versusarthritis.org)

This one is a previous thread which includes a video by a man who has the condition: Week Ending 11th September — Versus Arthritis

Best wishes and I look forward to seeing your posts.

Ellen