I am new to this community

indiswami
indiswami Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hello all,

I am new and I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.

Take care everyone.

Thanks

Comments

• Shell_H
    Shell_H Member Posts: 548

Hi @indiswami - welcome to the online community!

I see you've got Rheumatoid Arthrtis and decided to join our community - I'm glad you did!

Just in case you would like some infomration on Rheumatoid Arthritis, I've linked our page on it so you can see the basic infomration:

There have been a few new people with RA join us recently - I've welcomed a couple a last week, why don't you have a look at their posts and see if you would be interested in talking with them?

Do have a look around the rest of the community. We've got some lovely, more causla conversations going on as well - check out our featured conversations in Chit-Chat.

It's lovely to meet you!

Shell

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Hello @indiswami , welcome to the group. There's lots of friendly voices, sympathetic ears and support and life experience on this forum, as well as really good advice on this site. We look forward to getting to know you. Join in as much or as little as you like, but we hope you find it helpful.

• SamBan92
    SamBan92 Member Posts: 10

Hi @indiswami nice to meet you,

I too have just joined the site having been recently diagnosed with RA.

if it’s anything you want to talk about please do drop me a message! I’ve shared my story on my post but happy to discuss anything as I’m just in the stages of understanding my diagnosis and finding my feet.

take care x

• indiswami

Thank you, Shell, Lilymary and Sam. Thanks for your positive message.

I will join in whenever I can.

Is there a way that I can message privately?

Take care.

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

Is there a way that I can message privately?

Yes, just click on the name of the person you want to message and their profile will come up, in the top right hand corner there is the "message" icon, click on that and hey presto!

• indiswami

Thanks Mike