Finding it painful to work at the moment.
I'm new here 😁
I was recently diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis back in December 2020. Started treatment on salfasalazine which sadly didn't end too well. Lots of side effects and found working in general very difficult.
Cut a long story straight I'm now on ciclosporin. Started over a week ago now and I'm still really struggling with the side effects. I feel so unwell and the fatigue is awful.
Has anyone got any similar story to mine or anyone share some help/advice. I'm a dental nurse and working whilst feeling like this is ruining me. I don't really know what to do!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe