"lower protection in vaccinated adults who are immunosuppressed."
From JCVI to Matt Hancock
"Early data indicate lower protection in vaccinated adults who are immunosuppressed. Those with severe immunosuppression are therefore more likely to suffer poor outcomes following infection and are less likely to benefit from the vaccines offered."
We always suspected it but now it's official and the government is being advised to vaccinate adults who live with someone who is immunosuppressed.
Enjoy the sunshine sensibly, folks. Don't take risks. Hugs are still off limits.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 303 Welcome
- 3.3K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 16 Feedback and ideas
- 38.8K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 105 Let's Move
- 161 Work and financial support
- 544 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 241 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 353 Young people's community
- 483 Chat and News
- 20 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 213 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe