Sjogren’s Syndrome

Hi there! I have been diagnosed with SS in September 2020, after years of painful joints & fatigue. I’m relieved to have been given a diagnosis but anxious as to what it’ll mean moving forward. I try to be as active as possible but often suffer afterwards with pain & fatigue! I would be interested in chatting with other folks who have been diagnosed with Sjogren’s 🙂

Comments

• Aj_x
    Aj_x Moderator Posts: 176

Afternoon @JuliaP21

Firstly, I would like to welcome you to the Online Community Forum. Have you got a supportive network around you?

When it comes to being active you need to listen to your body as that will tell you when you have done all you can do. I know you want to do as much as possible, but your body is your boss. 😀

I have attached the link for Sjogren's Syndrome. I am hoping you can find some information that is helpful to you.

You are now part of the Online Community Family, and please feel free to have a look around the other forums.

Take Care & Stay Safe

AJ_x