Hello

PixieBells
PixieBells Member Posts: 1
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hello everyone. Hope you are all having s good Friday. I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia 3yrs ago now but am waiting for a blood test for arthritis as my dad had arthritis. I'm a mum to 2 children and many fur babies (2 dogs and 1 rabbit) and scaly babies (3 lizards). I have been with my partner for 15yrs and we have a loving home and I love to do diamond painting, card crafting, making frames as well as colouring, drawing and spending time with my kids and partner (when he is not working!). I live in Swindon and have family living nearby. Where I have recently moved to this area, I'm slowly making new friends x

Tagged:

Comments

• anneb82
    anneb82 Member Posts: 317

Hello @PixieBells

Welcome to the online community and thank you for sharing your story with us. I hope that you will find this a safe and open space for you to share what is going on with your condition and your life. We are a friendly bunch and there tends to be someone around ready to chat most of the time.

So you were diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 3 years ago but you are currently waiting on a blood test to see if you also have arthritis like your dad.

Ive added some information about fibromyalgia on here. It may well be information you are already aware of.

Good luck with your blood test and please do keep us updated. If there is any help or information you require once you have your blood results or in the mean time than please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care

Anne (Moderator)