Hi, I'm new

Options
Yippitsme
Yippitsme Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Is it me or is this site hard to navigate around ?

Comments

• YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076
    edited 15. Jul 2021, 13:06
    Options

Hi @Yippitsme

Welcome to the Online Community, I'm glad you managed to complete your registration and get this far!

Your comment is particularly useful as we have just begun a review of our sign up process and user experience. If anyone wants to say how easy difficult a particular action is please do so. I've started a new discussion in the 'Your Community' area https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/54679/does-the-online-community-site-work-as-well-as-it-should#latest

I notice elsewhere that you have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and the start of osteoarthritis, things have gone bad quickly and I am losing my job because of this disease.

I don't know how recent all of these are so forgive me if you have seen this information already. I'm posting a link to our basic information on RA (rheumatoid arthritis) and OA (osteoarthritis) taken from our website https://www.versusarthritis.org/

There is help that you can access to help you keep in work - please let me know if this is relevant to yourself. I too had to give up my job because of my condition, it's a very worrying and stressful time.

Do share you feelings and worries, we all understand the symptoms that you have and we can empathise with what you are going through. We will be able to come up with some suggestions and hopefully they will be helpful to you

Take care

Yvonne x

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options

I find it very easy. Once I have logged on I just go to "Recent Posts" at the top of the page and then I can see everything that was written since my last visit, if there is anything I am not particularly interested in I just click the "Mark all read" on the right hand side and the forum is set for my next visit.