Why do I feel worse than I would of done pre Arthritis diagnosis when I become ill?
I am really struggling when becoming poorly with things like a common cold and finding it frustrating as it seems to floor me. I was one of those that with a cold and flu tablet could carry on and do my job, live my life etc and now I seem to have to stop, sleep and take time off and I hate it.
I don't know if it is just me or if anyone else seems to find this.
Any help / advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
- 8.4K All Categories
- 922 Welcome
- 4K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 18 Feedback and ideas
- 39.4K Our Community
- 3.1K Living with arthritis
- 580 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 185 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- 2 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 28 My Triumphs
- 112 Let's Move
- 6 Sports and Hobbies
- 249 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 499 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 234 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe