Re X rays
Hello everyone I’m new to the site. Looking forward to to sharing and getting information to manage my osteoarthritis of the hip.
Had hip and groin pain for few years which became worse last January. The severity settled with pain relief naproxen and the exercises from Versus Arthritis. I have always been active and a good Walker. Three weeks ago it flared up again. This time if has affected my mobility driving and every day tasks. It seems to have worsened very quickly and I can’t settle it this time. Waited eight months so far to see a consultant at the hospital. My x ray in January shows arthritis in both hips. Worse on the right.
is there a benefit from another x ray now?
I am seeing a physio in two weeks time.
- 8.1K All Categories
- 736 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 567 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 495 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 231 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe