Thank you

Options
Nonnamary
Nonnamary Member Posts: 2
edited 12. Oct 2021, 07:12 in Living with arthritis

Thank you for all the wonderful messages on the forum. I’ve only just joined and it’s all so very helpful. So sorry so many suffering with pain. I have arthritis in my jaw both sides. TMJ. Recently my knees and my thumb. I take a lot of medication and also omeprazole to protect the stomach. I just wanted to say a big thank you to everybody, a wonderful site and forums going to go through everything over the next few days or weeks. Good wishes to everyone.

Tagged:

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,637
    edited 12. Oct 2021, 07:12
    Options

Well good morning to you @Nonnamary and what a lovely post to read on World Arthritis Day!

We are all really proud of the Online Community and it's wonderful supportive members so hearing you say such lovely things has certainly made me smile.

I see you have TMJ both sides this thread from earlier this year might be of interest to you?

If you read the thread there are two other people who have the condition and they may still be around @Katie_J216 and @Sarahpaul71

Do please take a good look around and join in wherever you feel comfortable everyone is so welcoming.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• BeCS
    BeCS Member Posts: 6
    Options

@Nonnamary I also have arthritis in my jaw. Do you find the medication helps?