Agee Member Posts: 3
Hi, I've just received a letter from my consultant saying I'm being considered for this treatment.
I'm currently on Amgevita and Methotrexate but still having lots of pain and mobility issues.
I'm interested in others experience of this drug and its effectiveness.
I don't know if this helps but you could try contacting some of the participants on this thread?
Please do let us know how you get on so the next person knows if it helped them and VERY best of luck!1
- 8.9K All Categories
- 1.5K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 13 Hints and Tips
- 198 Work and financial support
- 375 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 13 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 15 Community Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 313 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 251 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe