4th Covid booster Jab ??not yet needed??
Reports in the press today of the 4th booster jab not yet needed. (read edit below)
so where does this leave us immuno suppressed who have already got an appointment for the 4th jab or like me who are expecting it in the next 7-10 days.
just goes to show, no two reports are the same and this is how mis information is spread.
this is from bbc news: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59915560
Meanwhile, extremely vulnerable patients with impaired immune systems are still advised to have four shots overall, rather than the usual three, to be fully vaccinated.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 320 Welcome
- 3.4K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 12 Feedback and ideas
- 38.8K Our Community
- 2.6K Living with arthritis
- 105 Let's Move
- 161 Work and financial support
- 545 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 241 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 353 Young people's community
- 483 Chat and News
- 20 Val's Cafe
- 225 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe