Reading the Online Community Large Print
Brynmor Member Posts: 1,794
edited 10. Mar 2022, 14:34 in How to use your online community
The software that runs the Online Community will change its layout to match all screen sizes and also different sizes of print.
All modern equipment can show large type.
On a computer desktop/laptop you can zoom just the browser display:
- Hold down CTRL and just tap the + button (plus button)
- To shrink, use CTRL and - (minus button)
- Reset type to normal use CTRL and 0 (zero)
There are also settings within all computers to have all type default to large size in addition to the browser.
The same is true for mobile phones and iPads: this is in the Settings > Accessibility section for iOS devices.
Draft guideline - please do comment on the Tech Chat discussion!
- 8.6K All Categories
- 1.2K Welcome
- 4.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 24 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 597 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 192 Work and financial support
- 367 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 29 My Triumphs
- 115 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 3 Food and Diet
- 252 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 299 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 239 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe