Reading the Online Community Large Print
The software that runs the Online Community will change its layout to match all screen sizes and also different sizes of print.
All modern equipment can show large type.
On a computer desktop/laptop you can zoom just the browser display:
- Hold down CTRL and just tap the + button (plus button)
- To shrink, use CTRL and - (minus button)
- Reset type to normal use CTRL and 0 (zero)
There are also settings within all computers to have all type default to large size in addition to the browser.
The same is true for mobile phones and iPads: this is in the Settings > Accessibility section for iOS devices.
Draft guideline - please do comment on the Tech Chat discussion!
- 8.2K All Categories
- 751 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 569 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 495 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 231 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe