Paging Val's Cafe
We are trying to write some simple guides to help with reading the Online Community for those with restricted vision.
The solution must help people such that they can also read other web sites and so it should provide basic information about setting up the computer/mobile phone to work in all situations.
Using the Heading Values such as H2 (set up for posting titles and headings) is not ideal as this may mess things up for some software that reads the text aloud to those who are blind.
So, please take a look at our draft guidelines to see how we can improve them.
We will also be exploring the resources at Ability Net - where you can request free IT support at Home 😀
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe