New & Introductory Post
I'm Fiona, 53yrs old, had Osteoarthritis and both hips replaced (2015 & 2019), then diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis (2019) some mornings I am great, some not so, I think we all know how it goes. Move well, eat well = happy days.
Overdo it and it knocks you back. Thats where I am at the moment, I helped my brother move, carting boxes, driving 300 miles in 24 hrs, late nights, bad food and I've been paying for it.
Today = good eating + exercise, I don't feel like it but I know it will help with my pain management.
Nice to meet you all & all the best
- 7.2K All Categories
- 162 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 531 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 234 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 476 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 219 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe